During the current winter season 2016/2017 the skibus service will work on three lines: RED, BLU and VIOLET.
The RED LINE works for free and links Alagna Valsesia, Riva Valdobbia and Mollia.
The BLU LINE works for free and links Alagna 2000 village and Wold ski area. Ticket for skiers from the off-pists without ski service card will be € 3 (ski service card is included in season and half-season passes, multi-day passes and resident passes).
The VIOLET line will work on reservation from 5.30 p.m to 11.30 p.m on both the RED and the BLU routes. Please, book your way at the number +39 331.7263360. From December 27th to January 7th two additional lines will depart regularly from Alagna - no reservation required - at 07.30 p.m and at 11.30 p.m. Ticket for skiers without ski service card will be € 3 (ski service card is included in season and half-season passes, multi-day passes and resident passes).
The skibus will work from December 3rd 2016 to April 25th 2017 except on the following days:
- December 5th, 6th, 7th
- April 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st
Moreover on the following days, the service will work according to the holiday timetable (FESTIVO):
- saturday and sunday - weekend
- from December 8th to December 11th included - conception holidays
- from December 24th to January 8th included - Christmas Holidays
- from February 23rd to March 5th included - Carnival
- from April 15th to April 17th included - Easter Holidays
- April 24th and 25th - liberation
We kindly suggest our guests to follow every available update on timetables.